Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Feeling about movie-- Transformers

Yesterday, my friend invited me to see this movie. He said this is the most greatest movie in 2007( i love to watch the movies,how can't I never heard it??). When I heard the movie's name, I can't get any idea from it. After I saw it, I found this is "變型金剛" which is translated into Chinese and was on play in last Dec.. On that time, my friends had recomended me to watch this,but I didn't! I didn't think there would be any fun to see robots flighting..... that make non-sense..... But, after seeing the movie, I think it's fantastic......."No sacrifice, no victory" I like this sentence. It's true especially in Business. "Nothing worthwhile comes easy". when you want to gain sth, you have to give up sth in the meantime. Moreover, like in Marketing field, this is only one target-market or one simple thing you can chose to enter or deliver, you have to focus on "single". Otherwise, it'd fail mostly. In business world,there are full of competitions, "Winning is not everything, it's the only thing" just like this movie's spirit............

I just heard here is coming the part 2. I am looking forward......LOL

3 comments:

  1. Very nice job. Love the "shopaholic" reference.

    Joan...from class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Until the 80s, as an older person, I never even understood recreational shopping. This occurred when I took a trip to Maui. Of course, now it is the thing. I still stay out of malls, but now it is almost impossible to see a movie without going to a mall..so I generally just rent DVDs. Nothing wrong with shopping--it just takes too much of my time.
    An cultural gap I supposed, plus that I am a man.
    Thanks for the blog. Nice job.
    Alex from class

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the way you discuss this kind of topic.Social Media Exchange

    ReplyDelete