Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hold hand~~




This Saturday is Valentine's day which should be the most romantic day of a year. Once,I discussed with my close girl friends what's your favorite part in your love-relationship? Sex..... no way...... kissing...well a kinda...... sharing life time with each other...mm.....maybe
As for me, my favorite thing is "hold hand", In chinese " holding hand " has another meaning....it's another words of "wife". See... how beautiful is this word.....
I believe for most people, the most movement or the most unforgettable moment is the first time you start to hold hands which is a good sign to create chemistry.
I treasure the moment when holding hand with my love. It's kinda way in meaning trust. Especially when I feel chilly or uncomfortable in winter time, my hands would turn into cold. It is wonderful if there is someone whose hand is warmer could hold my hands, just like deliver his consideration from it..... that would be so great to be held by someone..... I love that kind of intimacy....

Hopefully, everybody can find the happiness or enjoy the joyfulness in this special, romantic day....

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful blog post, and what a beautiful photo you found. I didn't know the meaning of Holding Hand in Chinese, but it does make a lot of sense to me. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete